New to RD and Netkar Pro

Hi all, As the title says i'm new to RD and Netkar. I was wanting to race or even practice online. Not sure how to go about it, i joined a server called racedepartment through the interface mainly just to try and figure it out and maybe ask some questions. It was vintage at laguna seca, no-one was there, looked like maybe qualifying or something. I havent ran the vintage very much so ran a couple laps then left (mostly in the dirt)ha! What a beast.

Anyways is there servers for racing the osella? I have most the tracks. Does RD have its own servers? Do I need to host my own? Do I need to be invited? If someone could point me in the right direction I would be greatfull. Thanks Brian

Hi Brian first of all welcome to RD.
To sign up for a race just go to the racing club and sign in for a event. We here at RD have our own servers so dont worry we rake care of it.
We use most of the times the ks2 car but will be looking for some osella events as well so just stick around.

Hi Bjorn, Thanks. I will keep an eye on the event calender. By sign in do mean just post in the thread or is there a specific sheet for that? Is there a limit of 15? Thanks again, look forward to racing.

Edit: In the rules section the click here link says invalid.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 225 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 222 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 288 13.5%