New to RBR and busy d/l so thought I'd say Hi :)

Brian Clancy

Premium
Hi everyone, took the plunge and invested my 6 euros on a spanky new RBR dvd! lol

Busy d/l the mod/patches etc, so thought I'd say hi. Great tuts on how to get it running in win 7, major help! Looking forward to entering a few rallys once im up to speed! :)

Another RD member new to RBR.

One question. Is it possible to view replays in RBR2011? I saved one just for testing, but can't seem to see how to view it.

:welcome: Daz, hope you have fun with us.

Replays are one of the best parts of RBR, it is great fun (and embarrassing at times) to watch the replays.
You can watch the replay directly after finishing the stage if you want. The Option should come up after you finish (in off-line mode that is).
To view a saved replay, go to off-line mode. Make sure that all settings for Car, Stage, Weather, Daylight etc. are identical to the Stage run.
Then launch RBR using the Launch Richard Burns Rally SSE button, select Mulligatawny profile, go to Driver Profile, Load Replay, select the replay, and run it.

You can change the driver view while watching using the usual driver view buttons.

Hopefully that gets you started with replays. :)

EDIT: Geez Senad is fast, beats me everytime. :):cool:

Thanks Dariusz,bit different to the same ol roundy roundy .Now it's "what was that"...skid ...then crash...where the hell did that tree come from...lol.Really enjoying it,though it can be a bit frustatrating at times trying to get up to speed.

:D:D:D:D

Its taking me 1 year already ( infrequent driving may i add:wink: ) & i,m still not up to speed, this game take some skills & patience but what i get from it no other game can provide: fright & tremendous fun at the same time:):cool:.

Welcome Daz too :).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back