New to Race07

Just picked up the Race Injection package. And also applied for the racing license on this forum. Noticed that most of the club racing is supported in Europe time zone. I guess are there any club racing that is more time friendly for people in North America?

@Dusko Avramovski , Welcome to the Race 07 forums! Currently we have Club racing six days a week in a fair spread of car classes and tracks. The WTCC events are monitored by RaceLog and results are used in presenting a ranking across all the brands of sim's and within Race 07. I hope you find some of them interesting enough to join.

Sounds like you haven't set your gears in control options.

gears actually work fine ... they are changing i mean, whats the problem i dont know yet

[edit] i also, when i try to open the World Rankings it says: steam failed: generic problem while steam is working in the background and i am able to run the games.

[edit2] one problem solved > link

Yet i have no idea why i have problems with the steam and world rankings

Last edited:
gears actually work fine ... they are changing i mean, whats the problem i dont know yet

[edit] i also, when i try to open the World Rankings it says: steam failed: generic problem while steam is working in the background and i am able to run the games.

[edit2] one problem solved > link

Yet i have no idea why i have problems with the steam and world rankings

Is the clutch stuck in maybe? Not sure what else it could be

Is the clutch stuck in maybe? Not sure what else it could be

yeah mate, i couldnt wait for solutions and i tried to find one...and i did, it was the clutch, if automatic ON then the clutch is also ON by default, i am for sure racing manual, so i switched to manual but the clutch stayed ON and that caused the car to stall (if i am correct) i switched the clutch OFF ...and it worked. I did already 3-4 races online

Last edited:
Nice to have you here! Welcome mate!
About Steam problems, I never ever have any... *fingers crossed*

you talked me into it what could i do ? hehe

now how to join some server of yours? i mean RD

ps. no one has the "steam faliure: generic problems" while trying to see the world rankings?

now how to join some server of yours? i mean RD

First go to the Club Racing area and look at the weeks selection of races. In the thread for the events you would like to participate in and just click on Yes to confirm your entry. As race time approaches, whenever the server is up for the event, go there and practice, setup your car and maybe get to drive with someone. Just go to Multiplayer in the menu, click Internet game and scroll down to RACEDEPARTMENT.COM XXXX and join!

Reactions: Dux

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 169 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing