New to Race07

Just picked up the Race Injection package. And also applied for the racing license on this forum. Noticed that most of the club racing is supported in Europe time zone. I guess are there any club racing that is more time friendly for people in North America?

Just picked up the Race Injection package. And also applied for the racing license on this forum. Noticed that most of the club racing is supported in Europe time zone. I guess are there any club racing that is more time friendly for people in North America?

Welcome to RaceDepartment jcr :)
You've picked up a great racing sim there, that you can be sure of. At the moment we don't run any club events more suitable to you guys in the good'ol US of A but the need seems to be growing so watch this space. We do have guys from North America that race with us, our very own @Dennis Phelan, he kinda runs the show in our little section of RD ;)
What sort of times are you available for racing?

Just the other day in fact, I was contemplating a race for our [the America's] evening hours. Just like anywhere else this covers 5 or so time zones which doesn't seem to stop the Euro racers but presents a challenge here since populations aren't so homogeneous.

Coming from the Gran Turismo worrld to Race there is some adjusting to it. For sure Race feels more real. Trying to figure out which touring car is better (or more neutrral before I jump into working on setup). Thinking of the BMW.... (just because I own one personally too lol).

I guess those weekend times sometimes may work for me. Other than that the 8pm start time is 3pm over here... so I am still at work.

The servers are open for practice whenever they're up. I'm also an eastern time zone driver but retired so I get to race in the afternoons[OK shoot me]. I'm looking to see what I can do since I've posted three times already in the past week hinting about this sort off thing. :cautious:

Perhaps we could gather up some information from our members and have a look at this is more detail now? I know we have a Saturday event but it seems to be the least popular event of the week so maybe we can shift the time of this one and get some more interest in it? Thoughts?

Looks like in order to do practice laps on the server I need race license permissions (password)?

Do you have the demographic of the members to get an idea which regions there are and maybe find some common time before most regions? Or just set up a poll?

Actually I think if we can get some sort of time for North America, I might be able to convince a couple of colleagues to try out the RACE sims.

Just bought Mega Bundle from SimBin (every mod included) and i wanna join your daily races because, i cannot yet make such obligation for something more, but i would like to have fun with you guys on the track.

Is there anyway to get more rumble through the wheel for this game? It's great when you turn the wheel or go off road but I don't seem to get much feel when in a straight line even on a bumpy track. I use a T500 and I've tried all different settings.

Guys i am new to Race 07 and i don't wanna open new threads on already crowded sim-race game, i bought Mega Bundle but i cannot start my car, i set my controls, everything is working fine except, it wont start moving. I am revving high while car is not moving.

please if someone has a clue what is happening?

also i receive some "steam generic problems" when i try to start some Race07 mods

Guys i am new to Race 07 and i don't wanna open new threads on already crowded sim-race game, i bought Mega Bundle but i cannot start my car, i set my controls, everything is working fine except, it wont start moving. I am revving high while car is not moving.

please if someone has a clue what is happening?

also i receive some "steam generic problems" when i try to start some Race07 mods

Sounds like you haven't set your gears in control options.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 104 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 369 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 513 39.0%