New to RACE On and need help installing mods

Brian Clancy

Premium
Hi Guys:wink:

I D/L the Race 07/On bundle with steam a few months back, but to be honest, I wasnt instantly hooked:frown:. Ive been using GTL originally and rFactor and racing the WTM (rFactor) but really want to give the Race series another go.....

I'm not great with PC's, but have no problem installing addons for GTL or rFactor, BUT HOW THE HELL do you add tracks/cars/mods in the steam raceon? I'm old school (or just plain old lool) and wish I'd bought DVD versions now looool:tongue: Not to mention using the logitech G25 software to config the wheel......I'm such a NooB lol

Any help would be much appreciated, just remember I'm and Old Git, so speak in english, assume I'm thick as Sh*t and and get ready for my standard reply of "Ehhhh????" lol:tongue:

Hi Guys:wink:

I D/L the Race 07/On bundle with steam a few months back, but to be honest, I wasnt instantly hooked:frown:. Ive been using GTL originally and rFactor and racing the WTM (rFactor) but really want to give the Race series another go.....

I'm not great with PC's, but have no problem installing addons for GTL or rFactor, BUT HOW THE HELL do you add tracks/cars/mods in the steam raceon? I'm old school (or just plain old lool) and wish I'd bought DVD versions now looool:tongue: Not to mention using the logitech G25 software to config the wheel......I'm such a NooB lol

Any help would be much appreciated, just remember I'm and Old Git, so speak in english, assume I'm thick as Sh*t and and get ready for my standard reply of "Ehhhh????" lol:tongue:

The procedure is the same, you just have to find the folder.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\*your Steam username*\race 07

Most downloads have a GameData and GuiData folder. Simply drop those folder into your RACE 07 root and thats all :)
X:\Games\Steam\steamapps\yoursteamname\race 07

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years