1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

New to Race 07

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Jason Holden-Jones, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Hi,

Just bought and installed Race 07 and all the expansions from Steam.I am wanting to start league racing. I have plenty experience racing in a GT Legends league.

How do I get into this? I see there is a Scirocco race tonight but when I click on the passwords link, I do not have privelages/permission to open the link. Do I need to get some sort of licence or approval?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

3. thank Justin, I just applied for the licence.

4. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

Great, hopefully someone will see this post and approve your application before tonight's race. BTW if you're in UK add an hour to all the session start times.

5. If you´re lucky you´ll be given a license by tonights race but I wouldn´t be expecting it if I were you. Applications can take up to a couple of days due to mods having lives to live as well ^^ Though my application was accepted within 24 hours IIRC. GL and welcome to Race 07, I´m enjoying the heck out if it! :D

6. Thanks Kjell, i understand if it takes a couple of days. I need to get use to the FWD cars, very different to what I am used to.

7. Welcome Jason. Hope the application gets sorted soon.

When it does, feel free to join us in the GTL club and league as well :D
    </plug>

8. Hi Senad,

sounds good :) will keep an eye out for the races.