New to Race 07

Hi,

Just bought and installed Race 07 and all the expansions from Steam.I am wanting to start league racing. I have plenty experience racing in a GT Legends league.

How do I get into this? I see there is a Scirocco race tonight but when I click on the passwords link, I do not have privelages/permission to open the link. Do I need to get some sort of licence or approval?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

If you´re lucky you´ll be given a license by tonights race but I wouldn´t be expecting it if I were you. Applications can take up to a couple of days due to mods having lives to live as well ^^ Though my application was accepted within 24 hours IIRC. GL and welcome to Race 07, I´m enjoying the heck out if it! :D

If you´re lucky you´ll be given a license by tonights race but I wouldn´t be expecting it if I were you. Applications can take up to a couple of days due to mods having lives to live as well ^^ Though my application was accepted within 24 hours IIRC. GL and welcome to Race 07, I´m enjoying the heck out if it! :D

Thanks Kjell, i understand if it takes a couple of days. I need to get use to the FWD cars, very different to what I am used to.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back