New to PC Gaming

I've been a console Sim Racer for the past 8 years on the Xbox, but I think it's high time to move onto the PC Sim World. The only problem is, I do not know where I should start, as I do not really know much about PC Gaming. The games that I plan on running (while live streaming for my YouTube Channel) are iRacing, Asseto Corsa and Project Cars 2 for now, with options of RaceRoom and rFactor.

If anyone has any suggestions on where I should start, please let me know. I'm completely open to anything really.

My budget is a max of $1200 for right now and maybe get a little bit higher later on down the road.

If you go the Automobilista, Rfactor2 and assetto corsa root,you have everything you need. Your budget is more than enough,If you don't have a wheel you must get one. This site has plenty of information and it's a friendly community,so that's one of the first things you have done right.Just remember that coming from console gaming,things on the PC are rarely plug and play,so scour this site for as much info as you can. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 322 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing