• Racing is not a matter of life and death. It's much more important than that!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

New to AMS - Any how-tos on adding 'spotter'

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by marcdxn, Mar 4, 2016.

1. marcdxn

marcdxn

Ratings:
    +3
    As the title says really enjoying AMS having been around the block on other sims.
    I was wondering about how to add a spotter for race details and call outs while racing, i've seen some videos of gs players using one but i can't find anything on one for AMS.

Thanks,

2. marcdxn

marcdxn

Ratings:
    +3
    I think i ended up answering this myself - i dropped the stock car spotter into the ams folder and it works fine. :) happy!

• Like Like x 2
  3. AussieDucker

AussieDucker
    Premium

Ratings:
    +69
    Sorry to hijack the thread, but did anyone find a fix for the Spotter to talk during races? He's vocal during Prac and Qualy but is silent during races. I heard you could rename the exe to rFactor.exe but that would cause issues on the Steam client.

• Like Like x 1
  4. marcdxn

marcdxn

Ratings:
    +3
    I found the same thing, although the spotter does work with AMS when you go into a race the spotter seems to go very silent hardly ever saying anything where in qualifying and practice he was quite talk-a-tive