New to AC

i guess bussines as usual .. respect others, don`t try to win race in first corner/lap.
Specificaly for AC .. give a look at app Helicorsa .. it will improve your situational awardness on track (something like Corvettes GT2 radar) and if you join minorating servers with ranking you`ll probably have better experience than on public servers.
Also join RD priemium (cost like something under 3 cents per day) and have fun in organized races with other users every week ..

i guess bussines as usual .. respect others, don`t try to win race in first corner/lap.
This is probably the best advice there is for online racing. Respect is always important, and far, far too many races end in a pile up from people making silly, premature dives on the opening lap. Just stay cool, drive within your own ability, and you won't go far wrong. And if we're speaking apps, you might want to check out Crew Chief as it's incredibly handy.

As for further advice, the best place to get that is on TeamSpeak during an event. RD run dedicated rookie races aimed at new people for that exact purpose, so I'd strongly suggest those as a great starting point.

Rookies: Abarth 500 @ Monza - Wednesday 26 April 2017

Rookies: Mazda MX5 Cup (Live Stream) @ Zandvoort - Friday 28 April 2017

Don't feel you have to stick to the rookie events though. All of RD's races are open to people of any skill level. :thumbsup:

Who would not want to own all the DLC , its now on sale so fill your boots time me thinks ;)
But the Japanese car pack will get you going for the MighyMazda race on Fridays
or the Dreampack #3 for the Abarth 500 race on Wednesdays
As Ross has so kindly pointed out :thumbsup:

and if you dont push it in first lap you`ll probably gain few positions just by not crashing :) on public race without qualifying it is usually from last to 3th position after first 3 corners :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back