new THRUSTMASTER TS-XW Racer + Sparco Wheel

M D Gourley

Premium
Well, Thrustmaster are on a roll and churning out the wheels etc...plus a new Bluetooth LED display which is attachable to the TS-PC Racer....check this E3 coverage from Inside Sim Racing....looks promising.

I'm sure Logitech, Thrustmaster, and Fanatec could just sell 1 wheel (or at least a low and high price model) that would work on Xbox, Playstation, and PC. But no, Sony and Microsoft have to this thing where you have to "license" something so it works on THEIR platform and only theirs.

Upvote 0
might be compatible with PC (the TS-XW), but main reason was Sparco Gaming version, I think all has to do with Forza7 release, so wouldn't be surprised if it is a XB only wheel, and TM (Thrustmaster) is seperating and releasing per system. (ie: TS-PC, T-GT and now TS-XW).
Polyphony also confirmed/ or sources confirmed Gran Turismo Sport coming this fall, and with some of these titles coming, surely hardware manufacturers know months before release of titles, so create their partnerships, marketing and promotion stuff before all gets out/ leaked or announced.
we will surely here something from Fanatec this fall, i am sure of it, or at SimExpo in September.
and who knows, maybe Logitech will follow, now that they are in partnership with Logitech.
and all have seen Project CARS2 coming also, their marketing/ promotion is in full drumming mode, with racer drivers, vehicle manufacturers and CXC (as an example) posting stuff on social media, it is going to be interesting fall 2017 for SimRacing Genre.

Upvote 0
I'm looking forward to the TS-XW for the Xbox and PC as an upgrade from the TX458. The 30cm FXX wheel is a big improvement over the standard TX458 wheel so I imagine these Sparco rims will be an even bigger step on.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 222 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 150 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 116 7.7%
  • < 5 years