New team on the horizon

We are proud to unveil our first Venus Project Racing car to enter Formula Simracing World Series class. We believe we have two good drivers in our line-up who can bring us good results and fun for the spectators. We are also here to support and spread the word about The Venus Project and Resource Based Economy, wich we hope you will consider as an alternative to today's mayhem.

tvpimage.png

Few words from team principal and first driver Luka Oslaković:
Here we are, entering the new season with new team, loyable teammate and new motivation boost supporting The Venus Project, many things have changed so I'm really looking forward to the new season and new challenges. Last year it's been pretty tough so I'll make sure not to make the same mistakes. We'll see how we can do in Melbourne and hopefully improve from there on.

Team's 2nd driver is young croatian hope Antonio Kolarec:
I'm very glad to see that the 1st round is coming up, during the winter we were preparing a lot and me personally worked hard to get the maximum of our testing...Lookin forward for Melbourne, very nice track and hope we'll have good conditions, as this will be my first "full" season in FSR, as last year I made my in Silverstone. Im very glad that I was offered to drive with Venus in WS, and hopefully I'll do much better results this year. Looking forward for Green lights in Australia so let's see what we can do!

Thank you for reading and goodluck to all competitors!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 88 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 62 6.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 126 13.7%