New Spa-Francorchamps shots

What GPU and CPU do you have? Triples?
2 gtx 680's 4gb and 3770k @4.3 ghz on triples @ 5880 x 1080p

Post processing is more intensive than before. I'm not saying that they can't afford to do more optimizations but without a doubt, this new graphics update has caused everyone to take a framerate hit unless you completely disable PP.

I had to disable it. But the issue is there isn't much rise in gpu usage and I'm not seeing my ram usage amount go over 3gb.

2 gtx 680's 4gb and 3770k @4.3 ghz on triples @ 5880 x 1080p

I had to disable it. But the issue is there isn't much rise in gpu usage and I'm not seeing my ram usage amount go over 3gb.

That's because SLI is broken since Friday's update. The only way to get 100% GPU usage again is to raise reflection faces per frame to 6 which causes a performance gain from using both GPU's but also causes a performance hit at the same time because of more faces per frame.

Do you guys are able to run the game stutter free only tweaking the graphic options in game and in the control panel (nvidia)?

I have only one screen, no SLI (770 here).

What settings would you recommend? I have tried a lot, but without success.

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

Do you guys are able to run the game stutter free only tweaking the graphic options in game and in the control panel (nvidia)?

I have only one screen, no SLI (770 here).

What settings would you recommend? I have tried a lot, but without success.

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

the game is stuter free here.
Main issues are the exterior cameras image shaking or flickering and insane blury image when the game settings are maxed out.

ps: also sometimes the wheels seem to be floating on the track due to kind of shadow displacement..

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back