• "Auto racing began 5 minutes after the second car was built." - Henry Ford
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

New Sounds

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Craig Stevenson, Sep 3, 2008.

1. Craig Stevenson

Craig Stevenson
    Premium

Ratings:
    +144
    I think they may have gone a bit over the top with the new sounds in GTR-E, when you're sat in the Garage you can hear people chatting\coughing etc which is OK but when you're sat on the grid and you hear what sounds like a young girl talking it's a bit strange :rolleyes:

The sounds now bring back fond memories of SCGT.

Craig

2. Attila Domján

Attila Domján

Ratings:
    +20
    I found with sounds, sitting in the pit at Nordschleife, and suddenly a cock starts to do his morning 5 am alarm signal... i guess a chicken farm must have been close in reality, it was cool! :)

btw, Eyghon, welcome at RD! Nice to see you here. :)

3. Craig Stevenson

Craig Stevenson
    Premium

Ratings:
    +144
    LOL

Thanks m8, I did think I'd joined some time back but couldn't find my username etc, J3st3r's post over on RSC about the 24/7 HotLap reminded me, 20 posts to go :wink:

Regards

Craig

4. Lukawa

Lukawa

Ratings:
    +0

How I download it...?

5. John Sydenstricker

John Sydenstricker

Ratings:
    +0
    I hate the coughing lady! She does it over and over, Take a cough drop already or quit smoking. I wish it could be edited.

6. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,546
    Hahaha it is quite annoying. Although i like the music they are playing at the Valencia track :D

The commentator that you hear all the time talking very rapidly, i always thought it was an italian or spaniard, but when i was at Mantorp last year during the STCC i actually think they have use the local swedish commentator!

He reminds me of him:
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLn80hPPKH8[/ame][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8soolsiIOo"][/ame]

7. Jamie R

Jamie R

Ratings:
    +40
    Embedding disabled by request

Lol, good thing I know that song :p