1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New skin which one ?

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Chris Marshall, Dec 28, 2010.

1. Firstly,

Many thanks to Ryder and all that helped me with the issues i had with editing my skins, ive sorted it now and i have done 2 hd skins both at 4096x4096.

i will probaly upload them if you think they are worthy, and it would be nice to see them in true light, i havent istalled it due to reinstaling the game after issues but thats sorted. Anyway have a peak and tell me which one you think is better.

Many thanks again all for your help

F1_2010_game 2010-12-29 01-07-06-50.jpg SINGA3.jpg F1_2010_game 2010-12-29 01-06-24-08.jpg MELO 1111111111111.jpg
  2. The 1st and 3rd are the best (so the brown(ish) one), this would be a car for my skin collection
  3. ok thats 1 vote for the gold, i like the gold as its a little bit more reflective in the sun.

thanks Dutchy are you sure you didnt like my first attempt

4. When did i say that, that virgin is the most beautiful car ive ever seen!
  5. Chris yipee you got sorted lol well to be honest mate [​IMG]
    this is sexy as hell and I want this one :D Aren't moments of anger so productive lol The driver is the best lol
    Oh and come on Chris Playboy and not a hint of Playboy pink anywhere ? I love the Durex sponsor that is class with the Playboy livery.
  6. ok ill put them both up for upload, gonna do a ferrari one today and maybe a helmet,,,oh how do i view the skin or helmets in the 3dsim thing i cant seem to upload owt to it.
  7. Oh look at you now no stopping you soon it will be skin packs and helmet packs for the whole grid lol Simed no Idea mate never used it nor had to.
  8. wat happened to that virgin??? got raped ??
  9. lol it was getting mad cause i wasnt importing the right files in pssg editor like a pillock.

any ways heres my Merc ive done cann do a ferrari now, in turd brown

3.jpg F1_2010_game 2010-12-29 14-56-04-03.jpg
  10. There is no playboy PINK where is it, STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE, I am going on strike now lol until I see some playboy pink :D Put your name in pink if you don't I will (if you upload them that is) :p
  11. my arse pink !!!!
  12. Is it, wow so is mine. BUT NOT PLAYBOY PINK ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol :D
  13. wow.. durex, playboy..
    wats next for the ferrari version??

now a perfect skin for PIMP my ride..
  14. Hmmmmmm ferrari, i was thinking of something like Louis Vitton, or veuve clicquot.

or something italian food companys,,,,like Ll Spami
  15. wow.. ur full of ideas..