1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Site Errors, Bugs & Improvement Thread (version 4.0.5.)

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Support' started by Günthar Rowe, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Firstly, please only post errors and bugs and not "I get that too" thx

Smiley Face Side Panel only displays some emotion icons...
  2. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Yeah make my day/night/morning.. Me tired :(
  3. New site suggestion

I like the old one better :)

Just my opinion.

BTW where is the download section?

Edit: I think its because the text is huge now compared to before and I run 1440x900.
  4. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Thanks for giving us the time to at least finish what we started. Patience, patience.
  5. I liked the old one. If it's not broken, don't fix it.
  6. Scca and Triskele, you do realise that we just upgraded to vBulletin 4.0, and have only been operating like this for a few hours now? There are bound to be some changes. Just have a little patience, as Bram said.
  7. Of course it was known you guys were updating. However I couldn't find any indication anywhere on the site of it still being worked on or if it was finished. If its not done then of course its understandable. Design changes are always met with some criticism. You guys should have been expecting a thread or two. No reason to take it personal. That is why I said above its "just my opinion". :D

My comment on text size is for the thread listings. Inside the threads the posts look good.
  8. yea I still prefer old one loads better, this one looks too 'old' but ill see later when I get back from work

9. My first feedback wil come tomorrow or the day after, when the site is up and running and I did my first look trough :)

Keep up the good work!! :)
  10. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson
    The Stoat Without Fear ™ Premium Member

I've got to hold my hands up, I also jumped the gun a little a bit earlier.

But since then, each subsequent visit has brought a better result, so I would definitely give it a day or two so the main wrinkles have been ironed out before starting suggestions etc.
  11. The new one looks strange on my pc :/

Looks like a squished tomato or something like that :p
  12. You know that you can remove the blog on the right side of the site. Then you have the orginal layout again. :)
    I already like the site. Much smoother and it's not even finished. :)
  13. If your a registered user it says you don't have the required permissions to look at the front page.
    You can only look at the front page if your a non registered user.
  14. The layout is too compacted, just like a squished tomato.
  15. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson

Wait until the set up and migration has actually been completed, please.
  16. Was just trying to be helpful
  17. I was trying to download a track and got this. :/
  18. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson

Yep - the downloads section will get linked up in due course, please be patient during the migration process.
  19. Yeah as the forum has migrated in the early hours of this morning, the download section isn't working at the moment
  20. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson

Be that as it may, I'd wait until we get a "migration complete" notification before posting issues, if I were you.