New Sim Racing Hardware Section

Brian Clancy

Premium
Today, Racedepartment has opened a new sim racing hardware forum section.

I hope over the coming weeks to build a strong resource of information with reviews, tutorials, idea sharing and more for the hardware geeks (Like me lol) and those who are thinking of 'dabbling' in this facinating area of sim racing. I would love for other RD hardware 'modders' to post their projects and plans here and offer advice and tips to others and get this forum going!

So if your a full on 'cockpit' builder or just a racer who would love some shift lights or a couple of extra buttons on their wheel, but doesnt know how, THIS IS THE PLACE!

Click here to visit the new forum section!

http://www.racedepartment.com/sim-racing-hardware/
100_0923.jpg

100_1073.jpg

Woo there you go :) - Not that I am promoting it on here but you could sell these for £100's I reckon e.g. "Race Switchboard" or "G25/7 - Wheel Update" since they look such good quality. :) Will definatly visit the forums and hopefully if easy enough make some adjustments to my own wheel (G25).

Cool, there are a few of these threads kicking around the forum for things like F1 wheel mods and cockpits. Well worth getting all this great content together in one place :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 355 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%