New Season - Who's running what official series

Oval

Concentrate on the Trucks properly for a whole season
COT class "B" on occasional tracks and maybe 1 or 2 Class A ovals
SK's for fun

Road

Concentrating on road promotion from class D so will run as many class D races as possible. Woudl like to be in the Falcon mod season.

Given that I am now a C 3.51, I'll be promoted to B by tomorrow. In that case, I should be running the LMP in some official races depending on whether I have the tracks. If for some reason I go back to C over the course of the season, I will run the V8 and the Star Mazda (hopefully both will have the NTM by then).

I'll be running SK's seriously for oval. I've got jack for setups, so will have to take my Street Stock approach at building one from scratch by taking huge, risky swings at it. There's not a big enough following to have a good pool of setups it seems, so I gotta just push buttons and pull levers and see if I can keep it out of the wall ;)

I'll be dabbling in Road, with whatever I decide between Mustang and Skippy. I doubt I'll have the time to take a serious whack at it with all the SK test and tune, but I hope to at least put on a good show.

I've got some SK setups you can try Carl, though you can easily find them on the forums. Justin Chase posts a lot of his setups over there.

For me? I actually haven't decided yet. I kind of want to stick with the Skippy for my road stuff this season, as I want to get more competitive in it AND it has the NTM. I have a hard time staying away from the Mustangs, though, and I bought the Star Mazda so I may as well give it a try this season as well.

For ovals, I'll likely run the SKs again, possibly with some experimental runs in the Tour Modifieds and the trucks.

I think I'll be running the Prototype GT series again this season. However this time I'll be in the Ford GT until the Vette gets the NTM. I might run the skippy again but I haven't touched it since it has gotten the new tires.

On the Oval side, I might do the C class trucks again but I think that will depend on time.

Congrats to those that are getting promoted.!!!

Will try to break back into simracing with the HPD Acura and GT series. Will be driving the Acura. Watched the inaugural race last night for the series (the 00:00GMT race that starts the season) and I must admit the 3 class thing is pretty sick.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back