New screenshots of iRacing v2.0 content

iRacing has posted some new screenshots of content that will be released with the iRacing 2.0 update. The first picture is the Honda LMP ARX-01C parked alongside the Ford GT. Both cars look fantastic and will be sure to have all the great attention to detail shown in all of iRacings cars to date. You can be sure that these cars will feature in an iRacing event here at RaceDepartment as soon as they are ready to roll out of the garage.

HondaLMP_FordGT40.jpg
Next up is the mid build screenshot of the speedway at Iowa. In this shot you can see some of the laser scanning detail that goes into making these tracks so true to life.

Iowa_mid_build.jpg

Here's a screenshot that should make any racing fans heart leap, if it didn't then check your pulse - you may be dead! It is of course Suzuka which is nearly ready to race.

Suzuka_nearly_done.jpg

The next two shots are of the Honda LMP ARX-01C and Ford GT cars

Honda_ARX-01C.jpg
Ford_gt.jpg
And finally a screenshot I'm not always so keen to see before getting a car - the cockpit. I like to see the car but then only see the cockpit the first time I jump in and race, it just leaves a little suspense before the release but here's the cockpit for the Honda LMP ARX-01C. Just behind the wheel you'll see the in car TV.

Honda_ARX-01C_cockpit.jpg

Just seen some great news over at iRacing.

Greg Hill (iRacing Staff) has confirmed that Suzuka will come with 5 track variations. F'kin yeah.

Full
East
West
Full with chicanes
West with chicanes

I'm happy now, lol.

:cool:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years