(NEW) S16 Sign Up Thread

Okay, I almost hate to do this because I've seriously loved racing here so far, but I've been offered a race seat at GPVWC Supercup for the final two rounds. I would be replacing an old DHR teammate and joining a current DHR teammate. In these situations I'm loyal to my team. :p Unfortunately the races run at the same time as Presto, this will mean should I take the seat I'll be absent from Sepang and possibly Suzuka. (There's contract stuff, I won't bore you with the details.) By no means is this set in stone yet, but I figured I'd make it known. You can bet your asses I'll be back for Austin and Interlagos regardless of what happens. :cool:

Hi @David Turnbull

Firstly many thanks for setting up a great league, I only managed to make a few events and that's why I'm just asking you to remove me from the sign up list.

I know there is only one round left but it's out of courtesy more than anything else.

Wednesday nights are always after my night shift and the tiredness was a bit of a killer, was fine when practising beforehand but couldn't keep my eyes open on the race night, really sorry.

Good luck to everyone for the final round and hopefully in 2017 I'll find myself some work that doesn't make me want to snooze every evening...:roflmao:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back