New Raft of Assetto Corsa Porsche Vol. 2 Preview Images

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Assetto Corsa Porsche V2 - 5.jpg

Kuno Simulazioni's Marco Massarutto has released a nice batch of new images from the upcoming Porsche Volume Two DLC package due to release in just seven days time, featuring iconic machinery from the 1950's right the way through to Nico Hulkenburg's 2015 Le Mans winning 919 Hybrid LMP 1 machine.

Porsche Pack Volume 2 will contain seven new models across nine variations and will be released on Steam November 22nd for a retail price of £5.99.

Assetto Corsa Porsche V2.jpg

Porsche Volume 2 DLC Contents
  • Porsche 911 GT3 RS
  • Porsche 718 Spyder RS
  • Porsche Cayman GT4
  • Porsche 718 Boxster S Manual Transmission
  • Porsche 718 Boxster S PDK
  • Porsche 919 Hybrid 2015
  • Porsche 911 GT1
  • Porsche 962c long tail
  • Porsche 962c short tail
It has not yet been announced by Kunos at this early stage what free Porsche model will be included with Volume Two. Stay tuned to find out...

Assetto Corsa is available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Windows PC now. Porsche Volume One DLC is available for PC with console to follow. Porsche Volume 2 will be released on November 22nd.

For more details on the upcoming Porsche DLC packs, check out our articles covering Volume Two and Volume Three.

Assetto Corsa Porsche V2 - 3.jpg

The Assetto Corsa sub forum here at RaceDepartment is the place to go for the latest news and discussion regarding the simulation. We hold regular club and league racing events on our servers, open to premium members and suitable for all experience levels. Our downloads section hosts a number of mods for the game, and of course we have our Modding Discussion forum, a place where modders can discuss their W.I.P. projects and share modding advice. Head over to the Assetto Corsa sub forum and take a look!

Assetto Corsa Porsche V2 - 2.jpg Assetto Corsa Porsche V2 - 4.jpg Assetto Corsa Porsche V2 - 6.jpg

Looking forward to Porsche Volume 2? Which car are you most anticipating? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
When is this release going to be available? Some information on that would be helpfull, looked in the AC forums nothing there, nothing here, could someone enlighten me on the actual release time as I've really got better things to do then wait hitting refresh until they can be bothered to actually release it.
Apologies if I've just simply missed this information.

When is this release going to be available? Some information on that would be helpfull, looked in the AC forums nothing there, nothing here, could someone enlighten me on the actual release time as I've really got better things to do then wait hitting refresh until they can be bothered to actually release it.

In about 2 hours :D

The place where you bought or will buy the dlc gives you the release time :)
http://store.steampowered.com/app/540710
It says in about an hour.

45 minutes later

• Deleted member 130869

I want to explode the 917/30 tires. Shouldn't be that difficult. Hope there's a loud bang!

962 C Longtail adjustable turbo doesn't work, you can set up to 20 or 100%, u will have same power and same turbo pressure
962 C have no adjustable turbo but may be it's like that irl, i don't know.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 169 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 452 39.2%