1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

new racing setup

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Yuri, Apr 5, 2014.

1. Yuri

Yuri
    Yuri 'I get custom nicknames' Kasdorp

Hello simracers
    I've been racing with a wheel for 1.5 year and for about 4 months on my PC, into the proper sims like GSC :D. I use a G27 atm with a wheelstand pro for a DFGT (the wheel I originally had) modified to fit the shifter. here's the foto:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sc/71j6x6zvjgwqtb5/zWNWjIBTuX
    I'm looking to upgrade my wheel again, and possibly a racing seat with a monitor. I'm using a laptop now so I don't know how that'll work if I want to use a monitor. I'm looking to spend about €200,- for the setup, and use the money that I get from the G27+wheelstand when I sell it. I hope it'll be around €400-€450 in total.
    What do you guys recommend? buy a used setup or brand new? and what kind of wheel is best (I'm only doing PC racing). I was thinking about a fanatec csr wheel with the csr elite pedals.
    Any advice will be greatly appreciated :D

Last edited: Apr 5, 2014
  2. Yuri

Yuri
    Yuri 'I get custom nicknames' Kasdorp

I have a television 32 inch 2ms respond time (as I remember :roflmao:) and it's mounted to a wall and I can turn it towards my setup possibly.