1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New racer from Canada

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by peloroto, Feb 1, 2016.

1. Hi guys, I was reading for a while at racedepartment and finally I decided to introduce myself.
    Racedepartment is one of the more active, helpful and friendly community that I found for a new simracer like me.
    Originally from Spain but living now in Canada, actually I'm enjoying RC3, Assetto Corsa, Dirt and a little bit SCE.

Looking foward to learn and to be competitive

2. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Backmarker Champion 2015 & so far this year. Staff Premium Member

Glad you decided to join in the conversations here at Race Department:). As you've already discovered it's a great place for all your sim racing needs. If you have any questions then just ask and someone will be along to help you, RD has plenty of knowledgeable members always willing to help.
    All the games you mention have race clubs and are a good place to try if you want to try some online racing, don't worry about your pace as they cater to all levels.
    You can find out more here and what events are coming up here. I hope you enjoy your time at Race Department and hope to see you on the track:thumbsup:
    • Love Love x 1
  3. Cristian Haba

Cristian Haba
    #555 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs Staff Premium Member

Welcome aboard @peloroto , there are quite a few Canadians here me included. I'm from Toronto and came over in 1995 from Romania. Check out your favorite racing clubs, see if premium is for you and most of all enjoy your stay.