1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

new race night race 07

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Peter Duivelaar, Jun 19, 2008.

1. When will there be a new race night for race 07?
    The last time is 3 weeks ago, and I would really like to have a nice race again here at RD :)

2. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

We are currently restructuring some events a bit; Race07 will of course return asap.

3. thank you very much :)

4. Yeah i miss race07 events too.Maybe gtr2 event would be fun as well(good preparation before GTR Evolution).
    cant stand waiting but know that You guyes have to handle some things:alla:.Public serwers are the only option left(that sucks), for now.

5. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

I am going to setup some rooms for Racing Club members as we speak. (WTCC07 incl Vectra / FBMW / Radicals SR3 / Caterhams) Feel free to drive!

6. That sounds great Ramon.Thanks

7. Could we possibly have it setup on Estoril. Im in love with hot lapping it at the moment :brancard:

Edit: I should really check the livetiming :(
    Thanks Ramon

8. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

That one was already set up:) The others are not visible on live timing.
    So in total 5 Race07 rooms :)
    And 1 GTR2, 1 rF (GP2 mod on various tracks)

9. very interesting :disco:this promise very well

10. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

11. may i hope in a GP2 champ starting from september ?
    whising myself a good race starting time :D

12. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

You can always hope... Don't count on it too much. Organizing a league requires lots of staff and time. Currently the WTCC and GVC League is running. Whats next on the list is to be announced.

Also the Nations Cup is WIP; so lots to deal with at the moment. But single events in GP2; you have my vote :)

13. Will servers using the Vectra cause any conflicts with those who dont have the Vectra installed yet?.

14. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

Don't know. Why not install the Vectra+Track? Its free.

15. Im waiting on the official release of them,i never thought it was going to be this late tbh...

16. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

Its indeed awful quiet about this. So far only the leaked version in the beginning and some reports on certain BTCC events where public could buy a cd/dvd for 8pounds or so.

Fact is; its still available on Steam. Hidden in terms of clicking a link, but available and free.

17. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

18. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

19. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

Yes it includes the car, but not the Crowne Plaza track.