New RACE 07 expansions leaked

There has been much discussion of late about the possible content to be found in the 5 RACE 07 expansion packs announced by Simbin. There have been a number of rumours that amonsgt them could be WTCC 2010 and Pagani's Zonda.

After some digging in the Race 07 game files after the STCC - The Game 2 expansion release a number of class selection images have been discovered, and are included here for your viewing pleasure...

simbinnewuz6r.jpg

Go in depth on RACE 07 in our RACE Series forum by clicking here

• Viktor Koulagin

:frown:I thought that they will add touringcars which are not in the Race series, such as Lada Priora (from WTCC) and Honda Civic with Ford Focus (from BTCC):frown:

Viktor Koulagin;782746 said:
:frown:I thought that they will add touringcars which are not in the Race series, such as Lada Priora (from WTCC) and Honda Civic with Ford Focus (from BTCC):frown:

The Lada from WTCC are already available in Race On I believe. Not sure which model it is though.

Let's see... 2 packs down, 3 to go...
I'm predicting an 'injection' pack (WTCC 87, Power, Retro Cool, Retro MAX), a WTCC 2010 pack and then another pack (with no obvious name that includes the BMW, Pagani and 'Matech Concepts'.

I probably wouldn't buy WTCC 2010, but I would almost definitely buy the Injection (depending on the exact content) and maybe the 'other one'.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 357 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%