New President already quit | What comes next

2 of the 3 posts I marked, were not my post. but this 3 posts where the only ones which hit the topic. Kris and Jes give serious information about the process. everything else is just smalltalk. and now again you have to read 2-3 pages only to find the information you need...

Love to see the good atmosfere here. What do u guys want? Nothing?
Most guys posting here how bad it is when Kriss, or Thomas will kill the league.

I would like to say to all of them.

Shut up, or do it yourself. U all see a dark future in FSR. They see a brighter future, and that is positive.

U guys with these stupid posts kill the league, not somebody who wants to be president.

U guys should be a shame to the league, not thomas or Kriss. Even if its in YOUR opinion a bad way that they want to go.
And again, if u know better, do it yourself. Give up the private time u have and spend it to FSR to make it in YOUR opinion a better league.

If FSR dont race this year, it will be over forever.

@Martin Hodás What is your problem? Maybe you are just a teenager whos parents havent done very good job raising you but i dont understand why u feel the need to post random **** insulting certain people here and their religion? Then you wonder why your post was deleted, really? How is Mundys religion relevant to what hes doing/trying to do for fsr? Is that the only thing u can come up with when trying to find negatives? Ive been trying not to post anything here because of the whole atmosphere thats ridiculously toxic but i couldnt help myself.
De jongs gifs and memes might be unfunny to you but atleast hes not trying actively to insult people. If you dont have anything smart to say dont say it. You can go circle jerk some religion jokes somewhere else.

Mundy might not be the absolute best and most qualified person in the world to be a president of FSR but atleast he has some balls to give it a go, succeeding or failing.

:D These days everyone is taking stuff too serious. Whats bad about some funny pic? Just because witnesses are minority? It automatically means that it was offensive? ;)

De Jongs gifs arent any better, but nobody cares. And suddenly somebody is deleting posts? Cmon ;)

It was reaction on many previous comments about Thomas - also on Georgs right above my deleted post ;) (And all of us know well such a situations (witnesses on streets etc), dont try to deny it. Thats why its funny and if you want to make it looks just offensive, good luck, go for it ;) )

ahaha, so my post was deleted already? well done...

So censorship started since Day 1? De Jong is annoying with his gifs/memes all season long, but my post was deleted? It seems only "chosen ones" can now speak what they want here. Looking forward to bright future of FSR...

#TheWorstIsYetToCome

For your information I was not in charge of moderation at the time of De Jong's posts otherwise they would have been deleted as well. It's nothing personal Martin. If you didn't mean it as offensive then I'm sorry for misreading the situation but I would rather this forum be focused on the racing rather than any beliefs any of us may have.

OMG, @Thomas Mundy are you serious??? You (or who) deleted my post again, while I wrote nothing bad, abusive, offensive or even funny?

You post hard-core politically correct answer, but than instantly ruined it again... I dont want to spam this topic with "discussion stuff" anymore, but you are forcing me to it :O_o:

If that linked FB group at the end of the post was a problem - I told why I post it. And its nothing bad, just normal group where many people is discussing FSR future - and there is more activity so far, than on RD was for last couple of months.

If it was the real cause, you should just delete that link, not a whole post - and ofc, told about it here, or directly to me. (Anyone interested to enter that FB group can contact me via PM sooner, than also this post will be censored.)

Firstly - take my last paragraph into account then.

Secondly - its not link on "some certain banned one". Group just used his "name pattern". Actually group created @Nick Rowland, not him. And anybody has right to be in that group - its nothing RD related.

Have you read what the guys are talking about, at all? Its not a decent discussion, but its really constructive and also you should be part of it, if you want succeed as a FSR president.

Reading that group would mean having to read through a tirade of abuse from Ondrej. Whilst I don't doubt there are some constructive points on there I'm not prepared to do that. I will however get someone to feed me some points from this group so its not that I don't listen but I am not going to look through messages just hurling abuse at me.

Dont you think ´block him on FB and read that comments then´ wouldnt be a good solution? And on FB anyone can do that, if its "too much" for him... That group is not about Ondrej, so dont waste good opportunity to discuss FSR future with people..

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back