new pedal advice

Hi all I am in the market for a new set of pedals as last night i couldnt get my g27 pedals to work, I use a thrustmaster tx and want a set of pedals that are of mid to high range in quality and feel possibly with some feedback as i found the g27 pedals to be honest quite crap.

maybe fanatec v3 or equivalent

any recommendations would be great full..

I would definitely recommend ones that have load cell brake. I recently upgraded and the change has been nothing less than fantastic.

Upvote 0
Have you considered the CSR Elite pedals with the load cell?
I've seen reviews between the v3 and the csr, and the csr's came out better.
The load cell seems to be just as good and the feeling is al little bit les than the v3, but the biggest plus is the adjustability.
Al pedals of the csl can be mounted separate from the heelrest en also can be swapped, so the brake left and the clutch center. wich in my case is a big plus because of my play seat being in the centre of the pedals.

Upvote 0
Have you considered the CSR Elite pedals with the load cell?
I've seen reviews between the v3 and the csr, and the csr's came out better.
The load cell seems to be just as good and the feeling is al little bit les than the v3, but the biggest plus is the adjustability.
Al pedals of the csl can be mounted separate from the heelrest en also can be swapped, so the brake left and the clutch center. wich in my case is a big plus because of my play seat being in the centre of the pedals.

I also have a playseat so maybe this is an option for me as the bar is a pain in the butt

Upvote 0
Rather than change my G27 pedals I upgraded the springs in the clutch and accelerator and bought the "hydraulic perfect pedal" for £250. I also have a Playseat, but got rid of the central bar by building a solid rig around the Playseat.

Upvote 0
Rather than change my G27 pedals I upgraded the springs in the clutch and accelerator and bought the "hydraulic perfect pedal" for £250. I also have a Playseat, but got rid of the central bar by building a solid rig around the Playseat.

Do you have any pics or plans on how you removed the centre bar and built around it? I also would like to do this. Cheers

Upvote 0
Can do, but not at the minute unfortunately. I've disconnected everything ready for the arrival of my OSW wheel on Thu:). I'll have to make rather large adjustments as I built it all out of wood. Also the pedals took care of themselves as the end of the room they sit at is already at 45 degrees due to the stairs running underneath the spare bedroom.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 375 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years