1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New [PC] Patch 8/24/2016

Discussion in 'F1 2016 - The Game' started by MS7XWDC, Aug 24, 2016.

1. and only? Freeze problem not solved?
  2. This update cut my fps in half during replays :/ It was always around 60-70, now during the replays it's around 28. It's still perfectly fine while on track, which is confusing me.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Same as me replay is now locked at 30 fps ish.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Same, and I thought my computer was running something in the background. Nope, replays virtually unwatchable.
  5. Haha - sounds like a typical fix :) Here we gave this good stuff to the few and broke this for the rest of you :D Ohhh, Codies....you little tinkers, you! I'm pretty sure the release build will be as good as it gets (granted the later betas looked even better). From here, I expect it is mainly downhill with patches :/
  6. Yep same here. Replay/flashbacks are now a horrible, stuttering mess..:thumbsdown:
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Thorrior

Captain Stupid

That's strange. My replays were always 30 FPS. Only the live feed was at 60 FPS.
  8. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

My replays remain unchanged. Still getting between 40-80 fps. Same in the live feed.
  9. Hi about the last pach I have only the 120 version steam game.. why don't update the game? (pc version)