DiRT Rally New patch FFB problems G27

Hello rally drivers, i have a problem after new patch - the console one.... im playing DR from early acces and i never had this problem. So whats up: after new patch is my FFB strength in rallycross like 500% of FFB strength in normal tracks - rally, hill climb. Im using G27 with Lar555 FFB settings downloaded from steam workshop. In last patch works perfektly but after new patch this happend. I must lower in rally cross Self Alingning Torque at 20% to be able to play without damaging wheel and its still strengt on some bumps or jumps. Anyone have this problem ?? Do you have som solution for me ??

THX for answers !

and there we have it (from the original codie forum):

I know a lot of you are waiting for the PC patch to be released, and I just wanted to say thanks for your patience while we work on this. Just to give you an update: while we still have a little more work to do, we've managed to fix quite a few of the big issues you've raised - and we're confident that the next patch will fix the following on PC:

-Motion blur being applied to cars in bonnet camera and in replays (PC only)
-Excessive knocking effect on steering wheels when playing rallycross
-Added Oculus 1.3 support which will re-enable Oculus gameplay (PC only)
-AI for Classic and S1600 Rallycross adjusted to have more variety
-Leaderboards will no longer be blank and the difference column works
-Fixes for rain effects displaying incorrectly on some AMD cards (PC only)
-Rain causing bad reflections on some windscreens

We're also hoping to have a fix for RaceNet's connectivity issues as soon as possible, and this will come before the patch (and hopefully very soon). More on that as it comes, but as soon as I have information for when the patch will be released, I'll share that with you ASAP.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 315 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 216 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 273 13.4%