New on the forum

Hi.

I'm new on this forum, and wondering if someone can point me in the right direction for instructions on how I can join you guys for some multiplayer action. (I'm a really slow driver, hoping to get better.)
I have tried a few times the open public servers in the multiplayer section of r3e, but mostly there are just a few people online, and when I enter a race, 50% of the guys leave the race after a few laps. I guess they go because they are loosing. And then you have the ocational wrecker joining the games. This makes the experience kind of loose it's charm.
It would have been nice to join some organized races for a change.
I have the American track pack, European track pack, DTM Experience 2013 and Touring classics pack. Don't know if this fits in with any of the races you usually arrange.
Do I need to be a premium member to get access to the races? Or can I sort of try out a few times?

Hi.

I'm new on this forum, and wondering if someone can point me in the right direction for instructions on how I can join you guys for some multiplayer action. (I'm a really slow driver, hoping to get better.)
I have tried a few times the open public servers in the multiplayer section of r3e, but mostly there are just a few people online, and when I enter a race, 50% of the guys leave the race after a few laps. I guess they go because they are loosing. And then you have the ocational wrecker joining the games. This makes the experience kind of loose it's charm.
It would have been nice to join some organized races for a change.
I have the American track pack, European track pack, DTM Experience 2013 and Touring classics pack. Don't know if this fits in with any of the races you usually arrange.
Do I need to be a premium member to get access to the races? Or can I sort of try out a few times?
Firstly welcome Nux, we have a very friendly R3E club here at RD and drivers at all levels. As one of the slowest drivers here I welcome some competition:). As 4 8 15 16 23 42 108 said, have a look at the club sub forum, you will see for next week:
TOURING CLASSICS @ INDIANAPOLIS - TUESDAY 24TH NOVEMBER 2015.
So why not grab a months premium, jump in and give us a try.

Ok, I have now purchased one month premium. I should be able to race at the time set for Tuesday. The server we will be racing on, will show up in the multiplayer server list around starting time I guess?
I read somewhere (I think it was in the registration to the forum.) that I have to connect to the TS3 server using my real name, not my forum nick. Have I understood everything correctly?

Ok, I have now purchased one month premium. I should be able to race at the time set for Tuesday. The server we will be racing on, will show up in the multiplayer server list around starting time I guess?
I read somewhere (I think it was in the registration to the forum.) that I have to connect to the TS3 server using my real name, not my forum nick. Have I understood everything correctly?

Usually we say to use your real name as that's the name that should be used in game so they match. If you want to help people know who you are to connect it with your forum account you can drop your nickname in brackets 'My Real Name (Nux)' or something similar will be fine.

Don't forget if you're stuck with anything while you're on there or just need tips to improve then do ask. It's a great bunch of guys in this club and I'm sure they'll be happy to help :)

W
That's great and we look forward to seeing you on track. There's also a race tomorrow Sunday using all free content so just sign up in the appropriate thread if you want to join in. We encourage the use of teamspeak although there is no obligation to talk but it's handy for alerts in game since R3E has no quickchat yet.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back