New on Forums..help a noob want to join on some competition/races

Hello there.. My name is Felipe.. and i from Brazil.. i want to join on some race competition.. i love to play F3000... F1... my nick name on game is Rubens Barrichello.. how i can join on the racedepartaments servers? what's the passwords? what i have to do to race in there?

Thanks!

Note - the 'Licence' is not an actual document, and you don't have to complete a test to get it - A licence simply means you have completed the registration form and have agreed to race with respect and consideration for other players. It costs nothing and comes with no obligations (apart from following RD rules) - it does give you access to the RD server passwords and means you are allowed to enter RD European and American Racing Club Events as well as sign up for RD Leagues should you choose to do so.. It also means that your progress in races on RD servers can be logged and you can then get points and a rank on RD based on your results against other RD Drivers. Note the rank is calculated by taking into account the Rank of drivers you race against rather than just your finishing position in a race. This means a total novice, with a low rank could in theory get more ranking points for a 10th place finish than a seasoned racer, with a high rank who finishes in 1st place... so even the ranking system is pretty fair too!!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 368 16.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 246 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.1%