• "I've tried everything other than jumping out of a plane, but nothing gives you an adrenaline rush like racing a car." - Nigel Mansell
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Featured New NASCAR Heat 2 Preview Images Revealed

Discussion in 'NASCAR Heat Evolution 2' started by Paul Jeffrey, Jul 17, 2017 at 18:34.

1. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    RaceDepartment News Editor Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +10,142
    NASCAR Heat 2 - Trucks.jpg
    Some further images from the upcoming NASCAR Heat 2 game have surfaced on the internet in recent days, previewing yet more of the new content coming to the title.

Scheduled to be the second iteration of the franchise since control was returned to NASCAR game legend Monster Games, Heat 2 looks all set to pick up where the previous title left off in 2016.

Now including support vehicles in the form of the Camping World Truck Series and NASCAR Xfinity Series, as well as the main Monster Energy NASCAR championship, NASCAR Heat 2 seems to be intent on learning from the mistakes of the first release, as they look to finally produce a NASCAR game worthy of the substantial fan base in North America and throughout the world.

With a scheduled deployment to both console and PC platforms expected in September this year, Monster Games and 704Games have been keeping their cards relatively close to the chest in terms of physics improvements and feature additions, however from the little we do know about the game it seems fair to say that many of the elements missing from last year's release have been addressed, including the return of highly sought after fan favourites like split screen multiplayer, and the inclusion of the NASCAR official support series.

With the developers slowly building momentum as launch day draws nearer and nearer, the studio have been fairly active on social media of late, teasing fans with content images from the new title, of which we have seen a couple tracks and both Trucks and Xfinity Series cars out on circuit recently, all of which you will find included in this article.

So with only 57 days to go until release, sit back and remind yourself of what is to come by checking out the trailer and attached images of the new title in action....

NASCAR Heat 2 Gameplay Trailer:

NASCAR Heat 2 will be available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC this September 12th.

NASCAR Heat 2 - Xfinity Series.jpg NASCAR Heat 2 Monster Energy Series.jpg NASCAR Heat 2 Track.jpg

Want to know more about the new game? Fancy a place to discuss the pros and cons of recent NASCAR racing games, or simply somewhere to go to share news and build anticipation until Heat 2 comes out? Fear not good people, our NASCAR Heat 2 sub forum could well be the place for you! Head on over and give us a post y'all !

Will NASCAR Heat 2 represent an improvement over the previous release in your opinion? Can Monster and 704Games make a worthy NASCAR title at long last? Will you be buying the game on release? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017 at 18:40
  2. mysterion157

mysterion157
    Premium

Ratings:
    +15
    As long as they create a solid way to progress in the new career mode I can see this being a very successful game. The previous versions have been lacking exactly that. The inclusion of all main series gives them that in that they should have taken since the 2014 game

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. howitzer155mm

howitzer155mm

Ratings:
    +76
    Only reason I'm holding out hope is because of the other series. Especially Camping World Truck Series.

4. Pywackett-Barchetta

Pywackett-Barchetta

Ratings:
    +58
    In other recent shots, eagle-eyed viewers noticed Morgan Shepherd in the field. That alone definitely makes me feel like, regardless of what I end up thinking of the title, I'll probably end up buying it just to see who ends up on the roster, because they've revealed some interesting ones so far.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Lucas Gortman

Lucas Gortman

Ratings:
    +67
    I'm not sure if this is true or not but I was reading something about 704 trying to get into Esports with NH2 I hope that's true I would definitely jump on that

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. 4 8 15 16 23 42 108

4 8 15 16 23 42 108
    Only the 5th-most famous race driver from Kerpen Premium

Ratings:
    +544
    Nice looking videogame. I just will continue further hoping for a racing simulation. I'm glad some like this videogame.

7. Furious Panda

Furious Panda

Ratings:
    +10
    please be good,fancy a good nascar game

8. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

Ratings:
    +3,087
    Ye, it would be amazing to get a NASCAR game with a proper roster and no more fantasy drivers, or "drivers that currently don't race in the the Cup, but might do so in the future so we put them in a cup car regardless, just to fill up the field"-drivers.

9. howitzer155mm

howitzer155mm

Ratings:
    +76
    If this game has decent physics and the full roster of cars and locations. Then it will be the most extensive series based racing game in years.

10. Rob

Rob
    XBO: OctoberDusk06 Premium

Ratings:
    +2,780
    It could be a good SIM if they polished the details instead of worrying about content. Damage model online, tire model, button mapping. Small things like that. lol.