1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New MS controller will work with F1

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Tox-Laximus, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Tox-Laximus

@ Simberia @Simberia

But how the hell how does this thing work?

Does it sucker onto a desk or do you hold it in the air?
  2. you hold it in the air just like a wii wheel, don't think i'll get one.
  3. Yeah, it's a Kinect toy meant for the input>output cretins; if its implementation in 2011 is anything like that planned for Forza 4, it'll be very much a casual option and no substitute for a proper wheel setup.
  4. Its lame and MS should put more effort into designing a new proper steering wheel. For motor racing games that Kinect wheel is a massive step backward imo.
  5. That thing is junk, just like the regular MS wheel.
  6. Its so bad it looks like they banned the OP! :D
  7. Twat

@ Simberia @Simberia

I will buy 3 :)
  8. There's a new Fanatec wheel coming for Forza 4 that looks really good, so they haven't forgotten about us entirely.
  9. In fact there are 2 new Fanatec wheels which are Forza branded (one has GT2 internals with a new outer shell, the other is higher end and looks awesome). There's also a "Mad Catz" wheel coming which will probably be XBox only.
    There's also a Fanatec F1 wheel which looks to be tied in with F1 2011 launch. Not sure which platforms it'll support but I would assume all 3 since F1 2011 is due out on PS3/X360/PC.
  10. Yeah, I saw two Fanatec wheels but wasn't sure if they were two different products or just a higher-budget option for the same basic wheel. I've only seen very brief glimpses of the F1-style wheel but I'm hoping it's going to live up to expectations, and have a decent set of pedals too.