F1 2012 New Models with wireframes for help in skinning PS only.

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Right guys.

New models for help with skinning.

In PS format, but each file also carries the 3DS model for 3D rendering to display your work.

Wireframes also included as a seperate item.

All models are ready to go, come with base layer, mask and wireframe when opened in PS.

The helmet models come in winged and non winged versions (as do the 3DS models). I have included BELL, ARAI, SCHUBERTH layers to help out with those,

The driver cutscene model will not display logos as these did not display well on the model. This model is for a guide to help with the design of the suit. It will obviously show logos if you put them directly onto the suit.

Models are T-posed.

Models included are:-

Racecrew
Pitcrew
Cutscene Driver
Non Winged Helmet
Winged Helmet

These are all new, nothing remains from the previous models download I previously uploaded.

Hope it helps out in some way.

Enjoy.

:sneaky:

Signed................

SANTA!

:roflmao:

displayy.png

RACECREW DOWNLOAD

PITCREW DOWNLOAD

DRIVER CUTSCENE

A helmet template can be found here

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/helmet-gloves-shoes-template.66774/

No problem peeps.

I must add that the mask used isn't a proper mask as such, it's just a painted layer that hides the non used parts of the texture DDS.

I done it this way for those not fully clued up on PS, and do not understand masking etc.

Just thought it would be easier this way.

Right guys.

New models for help with skinning.

In PS format, but each file also carries the 3DS model for 3D rendering to display your work.

Wireframes also included as a seperate item.

All models are ready to go, come with base layer, mask and wireframe when opened in PS.

The helmet models come in winged and non winged versions (as do the 3DS models). I have included BELL, ARAI, SCHUBERTH layers to help out with those,

The driver cutscene model will not display logos as these did not display well on the model. This model is for a guide to help with the design of the suit. It will obviously show logos if you put them directly onto the suit.

Models are T-posed.

Models included are:-

Racecrew
Pitcrew
Cutscene Driver
Non Winged Helmet
Winged Helmet

These are all new, nothing remains from the previous models download I previously uploaded.

Hope it helps out in some way.

Enjoy.

:sneaky:

Signed................

SANTA!

:roflmao:

displayy.png

RACECREW DOWNLOAD

PITCREW DOWNLOAD

DRIVER CUTSCENE

HELMET DOWNLOAD

Thank You so much for these. :)
Was looking forward to it from a long time. :thumbsup:

ML, is it possible to have the shading layers without the wireframes?, looks like they r merged togheter..? in the race/pitcrews, oh and also, is it possible to edit the 3D model in PS, i mean give them like another position, like puppet warping them or something..?

ML, is it possible to have the shading layers without the wireframes?, looks like they r merged togheter..? in the race/pitcrews, oh and also, is it possible to edit the 3D model in PS, i mean give them like another position, like puppet warping them or something..?

the wireframe is on a seperate layer to the shading layer, they are not merged together I just double checked.

You can only move the models if you want to rig them with with bones etc in something like 3DS max, blender, Maya etc.

This will take quite a while to do correctly, and you really have to know what you are doing.

Okay I see the problem files.

guys, where can i find the ingame driver textures?.., is it the same as cutscene driver?
and what exactly is the difference between the for example racecrew_mclaren_textures vs racecrewmclaren_textures ?

What you means inside the game?!? because cutscene its inside the game XD, If you means inside Cockpit... no its not the same template.

For Cutscene Driver: F12012, Characters, model or Textureset.... and file must be High txt name of driver

For Cockpit you should find it in Livery0 or 1 in cars folder

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back