1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misc New Mod 2015/2016 final [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Formula Truck Mods' started by Plynio Rego, Feb 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mod-edit: no download file, resource removed
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2016
  2. Hello,
    i´ve missing the Templates for the new Trucks..... i would be glad when yuo upload them :) . Greetz Stephan
  3. There is a minor bug: DF Motorsports trucks are not available in the game. I have fixed it by replacing all "15"s with "2015"s in file names in \Gamedata\Vehicles\FTruck_2015\Ford\DF Motorsports folder as well as updating DefaultLivery setting in both VEH files.

Also a small suggestion to all modders for GFT - please use only basic ASCII characters in all the file names to ensure it works smoothly for everybody. There is no issue with that in this particular mod, but in some others folder names like "Reis Peças" did cause some problems.
  4. [QUOTE = "Actros1846, post: 2.187.290, membro: 170438"] Olá,
    Ive faltando os modelos para os novos caminhões ..... eu ficaria feliz quando yuo enviá-los :). Greetz Stephan [/ QUOTE]
    Hello, the templates are available on a website of a partner our www.avrace.com.br within the "Regulations" at the end of the document. Just copy and paste the link into your browser.
  5. Hello, the mod was tested, and was made by Brazilians. No errors in the truck were found. If you have any previous version of mod in 2015, it is recommended that you uninstall before installing this new mod, it may be conflicts and a truck or team not appear correctly.
  6. you are right, now that you mention it I see that it is indeed caused by the old 2015 mod which happens to have similarly named VEH files for DF Motorsport trucks.
  7. Hi Plynio Rego, thank you very much :) . I have them downloaded ;-)
  8. This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.