rF2 NEW! Lupo Cup @ Bathurst - Sunday 9th November 2008

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it doesn't really apply to these cars, but where do the races normally stand on driving aids?

My personal choice is none, other than auto-clutch and auto-blip (I really could to with a G25 :wink:)

No aids are allowed apart from auto clutch and auto gearbox if you want. Unless rFactor is different from GTR Evo.

No aids are allowed apart from auto clutch and auto gearbox if you want. Unless rFactor is different from GTR Evo.

Phew - that's a relief.. The public servers I've been on are setup for people that obviously don't want to race properly anyway, so it makes sense they don't take it seriously...

Right I need to get some practice in - the back end is surprisingly loose for these little cars!

Sign me up for the understeerathon 2008 :p

Understeer?? I found the bloody little thing was swinging it butt around like a cheap whore when I first started a test drive! The rear tyres were inflated like a self-important politician :)

Against my better judgement, sign me up.

Understeer?? I found the bloody little thing was swinging it butt around like a cheap whore when I first started a test drive! The rear tyres were inflated like a self-important politician :)

Against my better judgement, sign me up.

Yeh, its understeer and oversteer all in one nice small package :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back