F1 2010 New League's

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
First off sorry if this is in the wrong forum, i wasn't sure where to post it.

Bellow is an example of the new league's i feel should be made.

Beginners League:
Braking Assist:
Banned
ABS: Allowed
Traction Control: allowed
Dynamic Racing Line: Allowed
Gearbox: Allowed
Pit Limiter: Allowed
Pit Box Control: Allowed

Amature League:
Braking Assist:
Banned
ABS: Banned
Traction Control: Medium
Dynamic Racing Line: Ristricted to Corners Only
Gearbox: Allowed
Pit Limiter: Restrict to Manual
Pit Box Control: Restrict to Manual

This i feel would generate more racing and would give many more people the chance to race while they are not pushed into learning how to drive with no assists on as i am finding out it isn't easy to adjust to but this shouldn't also be used as a reason for not learning as i want to race with no assists on. So for example people whop can't race with no assists on enter the beginners league, those that are trying to learn to race with the assists off enter the amatures league. Those from the beginners league can switch to the amatures league at the end of the championship if they feel ready to do so or can stick it out in the beginners league till they are ready. All rules from League's 1 through to 4 apply, the only differences are that you get some assists allowed depending on the league you are in (see above for examples).

What do you guy's think of this?

Well it was just a idea for 2 more league's and hope one day we do see something like this for those who are learning to drive without assists but want a league to join. I wouldn't be able to host either of these leagues as i drive without assists in a league already but maybe if there was a lot of people showing interest in one or both of the above example league's then they might be concidered, i don't know and was just trying to generate more people to join up and race.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 211 14.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 214 14.4%