1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WIP New Jersey Motorsports Park - Thunderbolt Raceaway

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder Projects' started by Michael Bryant, Sep 19, 2009.

1. This is my first track.

I've been working on this track for about 6 months now using youtube videos. Google Earth has not updated to show this complex. Could use some help creating the bridge, Race control media center and infield area as well as some misc. terrain areas.

Will give you credit for helping. Any takers?
  2. I love watching races at this track. On the bridge are you wanting it done as a 3D model or in BTB. If 3D, I'll give it a go if you've got some decent pictures
  3. I'm looking for the 3D bridge. Here is a photo of it. Not the best but it's what I've got.

Attached Files:

4. So are you looking for just the bridge that goes across the top or the entire wall structure under it as well?
  5. Thanks but I've got one that I will be using.
  6. Ok, good deal. Can't wait take a spin. Let me know if you need a beta tester or possibly any other 3-D objects to finish it off.
  7. Thunderbolt beta version is now in the download section. Let me know what you think.
  8. Uploaded the most recent version 1.01 of this track to rfactor. I'm still improving the track as of this writing. Hope to have the final version finished very soon.
  9. fxs

what track is this ?

btw cant find the download of 1.01

10. fxs

but what track is that in this picture above?
  11. Appears to be Road Atlanta, even though the sun is in the wrong place in the sky DT2_1363b.jpg