1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

New here......looking for Senna

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by steelbendher1958, Nov 6, 2014.

1. Old guy here...A friend of mine asked to create a graphic poster in memory of Ayrton Senna.
    I do 'chicken scratch' artwork, but knew no Senna. In the time I spent reading about that driver
    and be able to gather reference information to compose something decent about his life, I found myself crying at the end....what an incredible story.
    I hate to be self-descriptive, but I became disabled recently with lots of time to spare, and after the artwork episode I became hooked on that young man's life and his career. Soon I wanted to be a F1 driver...!!! Jhesuschgrist..!! at my age...????
    I've read that a racing game called "rfactor" contains a car depicting Senna's McLaren.
    I have an old computer, but still I want to try and see If I can drive that car...
    I joined this forum hoping to find out where can I buy that game and how much does it costs..?
    I'm not a computer wizard, but any guidance and help will be greatly appreciated..