1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New guy...

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Graham Dunn, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Hi all,
    First post here and encouraged by a work colleague Dan Hawkins to sign up. Dan did apparently say that he the man who everyone must bow down too and respect on here; he is also the master of all things racing. He did tell me he won a racing cockpit once from CodeMasters, the rest of my diatribe though is pure conjecture on my part.

So...currently playing rFactor 2, historically have played F12009 - F12012, GT5. Use a Thrustmaster T500RS and would love a set of club sport pedal to go along with that, but the Wife says heating and food is more important! *tut*.

Would really like to get involved in some organised RF2 online racing. I am first to admit that i am not that good, or that quick, or able to keep it on the road all the time, but i am respectful of other drivers (ie, get out the way) and want to improve in all the above.

So i guess is should ask how things work, how can i get involved and how can i get racing with you guys...?

2. Thanks for sharing useful link.
    • Like Like x 1