1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New guy needs help

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by nino rodriguez, Dec 18, 2011.

1. hey guys im new to pc racing i bought Race 07 awhile ago and started playing. im decent but i was wondering for some online fun. but when ever i check online theres no rooms. so is there any place to play? im dying to join the events yall host.
  2. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Let's just get out there and RACE!! Premium Member

There are usually many servers open at any time. Most are empty but races can usually be found.
    Tell us more about the problem please.
  3. so i just went in a found tons of room but out of all i saw about 10 are racing. seems like their running modded or the add-on packs. when you buy the add-ons are there more rooms to pick from?
  4. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Let's just get out there and RACE!! Premium Member

Yes, more rooms become available. The sites running modded cars/tracks usually require membership so don't worry about seeing those. Of course, only consider servers open for practice or qualifying as you cannot join during a race. USe the "filter" to shorten the list, pick "no" for password and maybe "3" for number of drivers attending.
  5. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks guys that really helped. i played little last night and its was cool untl the first turn hahaha. i saw you guys run a gt5 races and i may just join that for some time.

thanks again
  7. Best server filters to find out active publics: Password "no" Free slots "1" and number of players "3" Best time to find races is from 16:00 to 22:00 GMT ( later in the weekends) then becomes a slight pause before South-American player starts flocking but latency can be awful then.