1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Group for Friday Night Racers

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Keith Barrick, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Created this group to keep the regulars a little tighter.

For those unaware of these club races, the format is simple, and runs every week. The quality of racing gets better with each event, and we usually have a packed Teamspeak room for some entertainment. Anyone currently on the fence about club racing is welcome to join us. All the regular racers will do their best to help in any possible way to get you settled in.

Hope to see you any given Friday.

The format is as follows:

Class: STCC / WTCC '07&'06 aka S2000 (Or any variation on them)

Track: Changes weekly
    Weather: Forecasted Prerace

Start Time: Saturday 1.00 GMT / Friday 9.00PM EST USA / Saturday 11.00am AEST AUS
    Practice: 30mins
    Qualification: 15mins - Superpole
    Warmup: 10mins
    Race: 2 x (laps TBD based on track length, 15mins long average) - One mandatory pit per race with 2 tire change.
  2. This is actually a pretty good idea Keith I like it!! I applied:) Crossing my fingers that I get accepted in!! :)
  3. :silly:Of course keith, the newbies can always be guaranteed to be quicker than me!

But at least my cars look good
  4. Forgot to put in post. If you would like to join up just PM me and I will send the invite.

The whole idea is that once you are in you subscribe to the group, and this will give you a daily email to notify you of any information/events for Friday.
  5. We had 19 guys and it was an awsome race with a variety of weather. Great time!!!
  6. Glenn Petersen

Glenn Petersen
    Premium Member

Tonight was my first ever race and it was a blast! Everyone was helpful and friendly. I'm hooked!:woot2:
  7. really glad you are with us Glenn. Ive got lots of ideas with the support of the US group I would love to use to help build our racer base.

Keep an eye out for what is to come.

Also the group is updated frequently with all info related to Friday events in the US group.