New Gran Turismo wheel. Thrustmaster T500 RS

*1080º
*About 500€ official prize (not confirmed)
*30cm diameter
*7kg weight
*Industrial FF (Par 150 mNm, 3000 rpm, 65 W, 52mm)

thrustmaster500volante-1.jpg

pedales500_g.jpg

500_volante.jpg

I hope they sell it seperately. As for buying a wheel stand and a G25.. Well i think you missed the specs of this wheel :p

This wheel is comparable to wheels costing $2.000 for the wheel itself. To get pedals and a wheel for $599 is a bargain when you think about it. It uses HAL sensors which is indestructable because they don´t touch anything, it´s magnetic.

The accuracy blows every Logitech and Fanatec wheel like it´s nothing. I have mailed Thrustmaster today asking if they will sell it without the pedals at a lower price so it should be interesting to see.

This wheel seems to be flying under the radar for most people it seems. I can guarantee you that this will plays in it´s own league.
G25´s and G27´s are a joke compared to this wheel (yes i´ve owned both of them)

I even think G25´s are a joke compared to the Fanatec line. And i´m not that impressed by my V2 after the firmware update which seems to do more damage then good. FF turns on and off when you enter sessions in IRacing etc.

I can´t wait to get my hands on this wheel. This wheel is for sure something very special.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing