New Game Ideas?

I personally would love a game where you create yourself at a young age and then you start of in karting. You have to try and work your way up the different classes, for example formula ford, formula renault, f3 etc, and the aim of the game is to reach Formula 1. Not only should it involve open wheel single seater racing, i think it should involve things like DTM and British Touring Cars, because there hasnt been a game with those in for a while. it would be a must have racing game with a number race disiplines in and a number of amazing worl wide circuits.

Much though myself, you and many others have had ideas such as this, it's surely the cost of the licensing for all the disciplines and the circuits which has prevented such a game from existing already.

I also think by the time you've made it, it'll probably be several years out of date, unless you set it in the past, or you have literally the entire world working on it and get it done in a week. Although the buyer would have to sell their body parts, souls, and all possesions just to afford a copy of the game. So while they'll have the game, they'll have nothing to play it on, nor with.

:)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back