New FSR President: John-Eric Saxen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the lack of response lately. I couldn't give any exact dates for the winter season due to issues with setting up our new raceserver and its virtualization environment... blame the poor compatibility of Microsoft products. All sorted now after lots of headaches. I will make an announcement regarding the winter season very shortly.

Meanwhile (after more headaches) I hopefully managed to set up the FSR server with GetMod auto-download enabled (rF2 feature that allows direct download of track and other components). Feel free to test that the join process works correctly, server running under the name "FSR Winter Series Practise"

Sorry for the lack of response lately. I couldn't give any exact dates for the winter season due to issues with setting up our new raceserver and its virtualization environment... blame the poor compatibility of Microsoft products. All sorted now after lots of headaches. I will make an announcement regarding the winter season very shortly.

Meanwhile (after more headaches) I hopefully managed to set up the FSR server with GetMod auto-download enabled (rF2 feature that allows direct download of track and other components). Feel free to test that the join process works correctly, server running under the name "FSR Winter Series Practise"
Is it the Formula ISI Mod?

so winter series is rf2 or actual season? can I make 1 request WT on a sunday please lol

That would depend on director availability. If we continue with the same directors, it will most probably be Sunday.

Why Formula 2? Why not using directly the mod of FSR 2014??

The main season mod physics haven't been decided yet, it always involves a detailed discussion in the club board. Besides there is 9 months time to drive the main mod, I think it's good to have something different for winter so that not all setup options get explored by March.

Ofcourse they dont have grip, run a longer stint when the track builds up grip and tyres get grip.:D You will be amazed on how much faster the track gets. Last year did some 10 to 15 laps races with the F2, the times became about 3 to 4 sec faster during the race i believe.;) Dont Judge on the first laps.

Ofcourse they dont have grip, run a longer stint when the track builds up grip and tyres get grip.:D You will be amazed on how much faster the track gets. Last year did some 10 to 15 laps races with the F2, the times became about 3 to 4 sec faster during the race i believe.;) Dont Judge on the first laps.
If the track is rubbered and you put a bit of understeer in the car they are pretty easy to drive.

About Winter Series mod: coast is so big that you should be on the throttle always, pretty extreme imho. Should be allowed to change at least this. Nonetheless it is quite driveable and fun with appropriate wheel settings.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline