1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New FSR President: David Dominguez

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by John-Eric Saxén, Dec 1, 2014.

1. As of today 1st of December, the newly elected ISR Club President @David Dominguez officially takes over the duties from me. Best of luck to David, I will continue in other role for next season.
    • Like Like x 11
    • Beer Beer x 1
  2. Good luck David!
  3. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Congrats David! Thank you @John-Eric Saxén for fulfilling the role in the previous season.
  4. Have a good work David; thank you John.
  5. well Good Luck David, lets hope for a smooth ride in your tenure as President
  6. Yes Dominguez!! FSR 2015 could be incredible in it's second year with rFactor 2!
  7. lets hope.
  8. Congratulations David!!
  9. Thanks to JES for his work and good luck to David!
  10. We hope the best luck to David and his Technical/Admin team.

We can't stop supporting FSR at any point!
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. congrats
  12. ehm, how it looks with FSR after that late unexpected 'Christmas gift'? :O_o:

Last edited: Dec 31, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  13. Looks like I was right as always. No FSR in 2015. Gonna be a legendary year for all of you. I feel for everyone who hasn't managed to sell their license. The only thing left to do now is to make FSR RIP video with some 2001 - 2014 highlights (squire go for it), sell your wheels and go expand your knowledge and brain power as that is seriously lacking around here. Happy new year and RIP FSR.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. #KeepFightingFSR #ForzaFSR #TheWorstIsYetToCome #IWantToBelieve
    • Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
  15. hmm, it seems nobody except PM gives a brown piece of.. humanity, well done
  16. What do you expect now by the normal drivers to write here? I think most people dont know what happened, because there was no public announcement and again everything happened behind closed doors in internal forum...
    I think JES will start a new nomination and election and than we hopefully get a more reliable person as president...
  17. what i expect? that "normal" drivers "who dont know" will start asking what happend at all, and "the competent ones" will tell us what will happen now - after all those bs said about transparency
    • Like Like x 2