MS Amlin Andretti
Antonio Felix da Costa
Robin Frijns

NextEV NIO
Nelson Piquet Jr
Oliver Turvey

Jaguar
TBC

I was under the impression that Adam Carroll was signed for Jaguar, and that the fight for the 2nd seat are between Mitch Evans, Harry Tincknell and Alex Lynn.

Well I had a chat with a few team members from some of the teams today (not Jaguar sadly) and no one had anything to say about the driver situation... didn't avoid it as such, just didn't really comment :)

I've got a few questions logged with the event organiser, so they should get answered soon and I'll post something about the responses.

Gutted however, did an interview with Nicolas Prost, really nice bloke, then I got home to type it up and the f***ing thing recorded all screwy, so I can make out 3 words in the 10 minute recording. For those who are interested the words were "yes" "excited" and "ok".

See, now that's a proper journalist :)

Ant Davison aint got 'nowt on me :)

Oh and btw, the front wings. Basically on track they look nothing like as dramatic as they appear in the pictures. Most teams have colours that kind of mask them. Its strange, you only really see them from the front view, like on the exit of Melbourne Loop.

That was a bit of a surprise really. Other than that, the cars actually look pretty good on track, and seem a bit faster too. They have a power boost from previous seasons this year, and from what I saw it looks a more impressive spectacle. Especially seeing as Donington, by comparison to some of the tracks they race in the season, is a wide open space and will naturally give the impression of lower speeds.

All in, looking good

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 196 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.6%
  • < 5 years