New Features added

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
The forum update of today brought a couple of new features that you might like:
  • Selective quoting of message. You can use the good old trusted way of quoting or.... do selective quoting: simply highlight a piece of text and insert it into a quote :) (can even quote from entire different forum posts)
  • Online status indicator. You post avatar now shows a green light when you are online. Handy to see if friends are online.
  • New options to create polls, try them :)
  • Status update box on the forum main page where your latest profile posts are shown.
  • Many more smaller improvements you'll discover by actively participating on the forums :thumbsup:
  • New prefixes for modding forums. You can now quick select and filter modding categories by their prefix. The different categories are highlighted above the modding threads. Of course for a better overview use the downloads section instead.
  • Box showing latest submitted videos and photos (note to self and @Dave Stephenson we need to optimize the images)

Last edited:
When we click the Report button, can there be a simple Report as spam button for the influx of Spambots we seem to get every morning. I do my best to find and report them, but it's getting tiresome having to type stuff. If when reported, it is made visible to the moderators, and in one click it can be deleted/moved to the place where they go, it would be easier and simpler for all.

When we click the Report button, can there be a simple Report as spam button for the influx of Spambots we seem to get every morning. I do my best to find and report them, but it's getting tiresome having to type stuff. If when reported, it is made visible to the moderators, and in one click it can be deleted/moved to the place where they go, it would be easier and simpler for all.
Many reports would end up in there simply because people don't want to type something, even tho it's not spam as you describe it but merely a post they dislike.

Spam posts are really obvious, so please - by all means - feel free to make the comment as short as possible. We'll still understand why that particular post has been reported. :)

Can I mention, when I click on new posts which is my main way of viewing, If I go into a thread I've not visited before, it always takes me to the last post.

I know it's not the most clear thing in the world, I'll have a think about how to address it, but if you click the grey dot to the left of the thread title it takes you to the first unread.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 167 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 319 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 449 39.2%