1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

New feature for F1 2012

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Bram, Sep 24, 2011.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

If the safety car was a (hyped) feature for '11 I predict next years feature to be the crew members of your team having tire warmers :)

2. It would be cool but totally unuseful.

3. 1) formation lap
    2) before season starts, tests on jerez track
    3) full weekend (P1, Q1, Q2, Q3, R) on multiplayer, with only one practice session (time set by game host: 30-60-90 mins)

4. Rear wing easily detachable is the most important thing

5. Formation Lap is really necessary I think.. because we were so used to it in rFactor and F1 challenge.. Also adjustments on the car while driving, like brake bias must be added IMHO..

6. First thing is first, CM need to release a game without such obvious BUGS with the load up and steering wheel settings, a major fail on there side, but they are happing zipping champagne with our money.

So much for the hype once again i got fooled, gameplay makes up for it but CM this is apalling for their standards now.

7. Karl Fuss

Karl Fuss
    last but not least

a better option for me would be a semi automatic transmission..... :D

8. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

What about a new feature which will end your career with an alien invasion?
    (2012 you know)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Dave Begley

Dave Begley
    Premium Member

id like a trophy cabinet with all trophies won in it, where you can click the trophy and a screen with date/time is displayed. Even have the replay of the race saved in there so it can be viewed.

That is once they get their act together and make something that works the way it should.

10. what about in 2012 a Company makes a F1 game which works fantastic with steering wheels and doesn't have stupid bugs, oh wait no company would do that because their only after our $$$$ , i miss the old days when gaming companys actually made games for the gamers.

11. One constant I have noticed from various posts is that the difficulty levels are quite disparate.

For me, Pro is about 1/2 second too slow and legend about 1.5 seconds too fast. What's needed is a slider (0-100%) to fix the AI gap to each individual users needs.

I'm confident this will be modded in in a month or so (PC user so good for me) but really should be a default option for all platforms IMO.

12. In 2012 I would like to have a practice program where the more laps you do in practice the more dialed in your car is for the race. Aka have the engineer actually do something other than give us useless info during the race. I suck at tuning cars.

13. I agree.

And if CM wanted to make it a more 'gamey' option it would be quite easy to implement a multiple choice option.

ie. Faster/handling/ balance

14. The new feature for the UK version is that you only get to play half the game. The other half cost you £480.

15. I think a savegame that didn't f*&^% it's self up would be nice. Oh and full pitlane/safety car control.

OH AND NO COLLISIONS FOR 1ST CORNER ONLINE WHAT THE HECK.

16. All features that were in GP4.... i.e., parade lap at the end, able to watch other AI cars lap on the monitor in the garage, when a car incident occurs, drivers getting out of car and marshals towing it away...this means actual duration of safety car on track...not just one lap, podiums and yeah....warm up lap.

17. Maybe for 2012 they can incorporate MS Kinect and you can have 4 friends change your tires for you :D :tongue:

18. Hahahaha, that would be hilarious!

19. Before they get the FIA license to make F1 2012 they should fix the bugs in 2011, they promised to fix the bugs of 2010 in 2011 but i still see most bugs of 2010 in 2011. Codemasters is just making 2nd class games, hope EA or some other publishers will make the game next year!

20. yep... like in rFactor... let's say 50-150% AI difficulty changable over 1%.

I am also missing in game chat in multiplayer. Not everyone has a microphone. At least in garage the should be way to write messages to other players and vote.