New F1 Teams?

I'd love to see some of the old engines come back to the game. And some new official suppliers rather than just putting their badge on another's. I also think engines suppliers from NASCAR and IndyCar could make a decent attempt. While the specs are totally different, those engines used in the endurance races like LeMans are fast, and they can last close to 5000km in one race. The whole F1 season is around 6500km.

Alfa Romeo
Aston Martin
Chevrolet
Ford
Nissan
Porsche
Toyota

I think it would also be nice to have one more US-based team (and probably use the Ford or Chevy engine), and one from Japan that can be a sort of home base for Honda engines. Lastly, I think Dallara can make a car of their own since they are a major chassis supplier, both to Haas F1 Team and IndyCar.

I'd love to see some of the old engines come back to the game. And some new official suppliers rather than just putting their badge on another's. I also think engines suppliers from NASCAR and IndyCar could make a decent attempt. While the specs are totally different, those engines used in the endurance races like LeMans are fast, and they can last close to 5000km in one race. The whole F1 season is around 6500km.

Alfa Romeo
Aston Martin
Chevrolet
Ford
Nissan
Porsche
Toyota

I think it would also be nice to have one more US-based team (and probably use the Ford or Chevy engine), and one from Japan that can be a sort of home base for Honda engines. Lastly, I think Dallara can make a car of their own since they are a major chassis supplier, both to Haas F1 Team and IndyCar.

Thanks for the Ideas! I'm trying to design clever liveries for a custom league, and these definitely help. Though speaking in realism, with Alfa sponsoring Sauber, I doubt they'll make a full comeback until after that ends and since Aston Martin has become the name sponsor of Red Bull, I think they probably won't make a comeback. I totally hadn't thought of Toyota. Dang, now I have some nostalgia...

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 3 6.4%