1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New F1 2012 Soundtrack

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by Bradley Capps-Jenner, Mar 8, 2012.

1. Hi guys, just wondering, what do you think the new soundtrack should be?
    I think the part after you press start and it's loading should be Chase and Status ft Plan B End Credits, but bass it up a bit!, but in my opinion nothing can beat the F1 2005 Soundtrack, Muse - Butterflies and Hurricanes.

2. f1 2005 was an epic intro

• Like Like x 2
  3. Well im gonna be boring here.....but F1 = The Chain by fleetwood mac. Still gets my adrenaline pumping when i hear that.

• Like Like x 2
  4. In my opinion Codemasters is one of the best for creating soundtracks, EA is the other that comes to mind, and F1 2010/2011 showed that. I really loved the song that was on the F1 2011 season edit on the F1 site which you can listen to here by Chase & Status --->

Another song I'd love to see on the game is Kings of The City - Make Me Worse --->

I also loved that they included at Netsky song in F1 2011, I don't know if anyone realized that, called Memory Lane which is my favourite song ever and I hope they add another song by Netsky :D

5. F1 2011 race edit song :
    Australia: Good To Be Here (Rooster)
    Malaysia: Higher Grounds (Red Hot Chili Peppers)
    China: The Last Fight (Bullet For My Valentine)
    Turkey: The Consequence (You Me At Six)
    Spain: Lucky Ones (We Are The Ocean)
    Monaco: I Don’t Care (Fall Out Boy)
    Canada: Broken Mirrors (Rise Against)
    Europe: What It Feels Like (We Are The Ocean)
    Britain: If You Don’t Like It (Cinderella)
    Germany: Wait For Me (Rise Against)
    Hungary: Waiting (We Are The Ocean)
    Belgium: Promises (Nero)
    Italy: On Fire (New Device)
    Singapore: Louder (DJ Fresh feat. Sian Evans)
    Japan: You’ve Got It Comin’ (New Device)
    Korea: Days Are Forgotten (Kasabian)
    India: Bite My Tongue (You Me At Six feat. Oli Sykes)
    Abu Dhabi: Stay Too Long (Plan B)
    Brazil: Diamond Eyes [Boom-Lay Boom-Lay Boom] (Shinedown)

6. Karl Fuss

Karl Fuss
    last but not least

The first thing i did when i got F1 2011 on release date was turn all the music off.
    That'll be the first thing i do with the F1 2012 version as well :)

7. Why? Allergic to good music? Or deaf...

• Like Like x 2
  8. Karl Fuss

Karl Fuss
    last but not least

LOL - no, I actually have my ipod on all day at work. I love music. I just find it too repetitious and after a while it starts to get to me. I do it with every game i buy.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Erf... There's been an app that let you replace the game music with your own tracks in DIRT, F1 and other EGO engine games.
    As far as I remember it just couldn't detect any games I had installed, so that sucked... But if it worked it would've been the best solution for everyone ;)

10. I like the F1 2010 soundtrack, great music, indeed! First of all - Fear by Ian Brown and Watercolour by Pendulum. No more words! Just listen to and go, go, go!
    F1 2011 music is nice, too.
    Looking forward for F1 2012!

11. Was Watercolour on F1 2010??? Wow, I have so much more respect for that game now lol....

12. I sort of get that. Some songs that aren't extremely awesome can get annoying after a while, but it's not like music plays the entire time you're in-game so it shouldn't be too annoying.

Yeah it does, actually I forgot about that until Vitply said that lol.

13. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

After Dirt2, Dirt3, F1 2010, F1 2011 I've heard enough dubstep for the rest of my life. But throwing in a great trance tune mixed with F1 sounds would be epic.

For example this song:

In the mix with:

Play both movies at the same time and you hear what I mean.

@Codemasters: ill mix it for you :)

• Like Like x 4
  14. Or me!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Just drive by Alistair Griffin.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Mt. Eden - still alive. It's a beautiful piece of music with a dark, dangerous edge to it. Great bit of music for any extreme sports :)

17. Or chase and status - blind faith :)

18. Something by :

The Raveonettes
    Alabama 3
    Deer Tick
    Yeah Yeah Yeahs

Then the slow-mo highlights can be done to a bit of post rock like Explosions in the Sky or Mogwai

19. what about this one

20. Nuff said :inlove: